Are you a highly organised construction professional with experience of working on residential building projects? Are you looking to make a difference in your new role?
We are actively seeking a competent, committed and proven Project Manager to join our team. Ranging from new build to extensions, loft conversions and home renovations our projects sit within the region of £100k - £500k. This is an excellent opportunity for the right Project Manager to be part of a fast growing construction company.
As an Upright Construction Project Manager you will:
- Manage the entire construction process, you’ll lead, motivate and monitor both internal and external teams to ensure that tasks are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Be a strong communicator with excellent relationship-building abilities. Methodical and focused, you must also have a collaborative approach to problem-solving and be results driven.
- Act as the main point of contact, you’ll effectively communicate our client’s build vision, and forge strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Take ownership of the project's finances and schedules, providing project reports and updates for the client and Company Director.
To be considered, you’ll need:
- Proven project management experience successfully running building projects of £100k plus.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the construction or development industry.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage job budgets, finances and schedules.
- A proactive and mature approach to problem-solving.
- To be reliable and committed.
If you feel you are the person our team needs, submit your CV at http://uprightconstruction.co.uk/careers or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Next: Office Administrator Role - Apprentice Level
Previous: 5 Things you can do to your home without planning permission
Articles By Month